Hi,

On 10 February 2011 19:28, Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 10 February 2011 06:56:22 Iñigo Serna wrote:
>> Gtk+ and lgob [1].
>>
>> I don't understand why lgob isn't more popular. I'ts quite easy and
>> very powerful.
>>
>> [1] http://oproj.tuxfamily.org/wiki/doku.php?id=lgob
>>
>> Regards,
>> Iñigo Serna
>
> Probably it's not used more because of the anemic documentation. Most folks
> aren't willing to spend learning time on something they can't read enough
> about to find out if it will do the job, and something they can't RTFM.

Of course, there isn't much documentation, but only with the gtk+ docs
and the examples provided in the package it's quite easy to do complex
interfaces.
Afaik lgob is a one-man project, but its author, Lucas Hermann Negri,
is very friendly. Even he has added some features I needed when I
requested them.

Note that I'm a lgob user only, a quite happy user in fact, not
related with its development.
My intentions is to point to this project as I think it deserves more attention.

Regards,
Iñigo Serna