On 01/31/2011 07:31 AM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
I was think about building a website with each function as a separate
page linking to other called functions on their pages. Beneath each
there could be comments copied and pasted from the source and I was
also thinking about a wiki like area for comments.

Have you seen these?
	http://www.lua.org/source/5.1/

Thanks again lhf! Looks like I was just about to reinvent the wheel again. I am going to shelve SourceCodeStudy for now.

Thanks again-Patrick