On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 19:45, Ed <spied@yandex.ru> wrote:
> On 01/17/11 18:22, Norman Clarke wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 14:16, Ed<spied@yandex.ru>  wrote:
>>>
>>> On 01/17/11 13:29, Norman Clarke wrote:
>>
>> Why does it have to be "better?"
>
> Why not?
> Perhaps the dropping of an abandoned Lua-PgSQL and port support NOTIFY to
> your library - it's the right decision for me? ;)

I can't say whether it's the right decision and I won't encourage you
to stop working on the other library. I don't see this as a
competition, nor do I think there needs to be only one library.
Certainly, if there's only one - I'm not the guy to do it! Find
somebody who knows more than me for that. :)

All that said, I would very much welcome and be grateful for your
contributions if you decide you want to work on lua-postgres.

Regards,

Norman