On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Philippe Lhoste <PhiLho@gmx.net> wrote:
> Just not fan of the name, it always remind me of another well known dynamic
> language... :-)

Yes, I'm sure we're not the only people who thought that rubyk mean
something Ruby-related.

The problem with introducing programming is that 'hello, world' just
doesn't cut it anymore.

Kids [1] are used to much more, and having a rich integrated [2]
multimedia kit available will make them learn Lua with pleasure.

You also mentioned OpenCV? That would also be a fantastic thing to
throw into the mix, given that every kid has a webcam.

steve d.

[1] in the general sense of 'an individual who wants to play and learn'
[2] yes, all the parts are there, but man it's hard to get them to work together