On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 02:44, starwing <weasley.wx@gmail.com> wrote:
i'll try to make a native graphics implement, and a native audio implement. maybe port devIL to Symbian is not so difficult, btw, I found physfs haven't Symbian port, too, I guess love use physfs to decompress zip file. maybe i can try to port it.

LÖVE games can be distributed either as folders or as zip files with a custom .love extension.

The game directory/archive is open in read-only mode. The only place where games can write data is in ~/.love/gamename or Doc&Settings/Application Data/gamename.

PhysFS is used to achieve this.

-- Pierre-Yves