Petr Štetiar wrote:
Ok, I know that using directly your Git version may cause some troubles. I
just wanted to let you know, that's all. Maybe it sound rude or so to you, but
it wasn't meant as I need it fixed ASAP. No, I don't autoload the plugin so I
don't mind if it's not usable. I use it just or testing and playing with
luainspect now.

Don't worry you didn't sound rude at all! Maybe I should have included a smiley [1] in my previous reply :-). I've just pushed several changes to GitHub [2] which make the Vim plug-in compatible with the latest version of LuaInspect. I've also uploaded a ZIP archive [3] to www.vim.org which includes the latest LuaInspect sources (including the bug fix for the problem you reported earlier in this thread).

 - Peter Odding

PS. Sorry Florian for more or less hijacking this thread :-(

[2] http://github.com/xolox/vim-lua-inspect/commits/
[3] http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=3169