David Manura <dm.lua@math2.org> [2010-08-18 14:40:11]:

> On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Peter Odding <peter@peterodding.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for the bug report. I encountered the same bug recently [1]:
> > [1] http://github.com/xolox/vim-lua-inspect/blob/master/TODO.md
> 2010/8/18 Petr Štetiar <ynezz@true.cz>:
> > Local variable variable1 is not for sure defined on line 4, it's
> > defined on line 5 and there's missing end for function t2() on line 12.
>
> Thank you, these issues are fixed now (although I'm a little uncertain
> about the patch to Metalua lex.lua line number handling without yet
> fulling studying the lexer).  Unlike the HTML and VIM plugins, the
> SciTE plugin largely ignores line numbers provided by Metalua
> libraries and instead recalculates them from character positions.
> LuaInspect bugs are best reported to me or via github so as not to
> clog the lua-l while this is under active development.

David, thank you for the fast fix, althought you're right, that the lexer
needs more love. I'll report all the issues I find on the github, maybe soon
with some patches as I've started studying the lexer yesterday.

Peter, FYI the fixes David made to the lexer, makes your plugin spew some
errors, I'll submit it as an issue on your github project page also, if you
don't mind :-)

-- ynezz