Petr Štetiar wrote:
Peter, FYI the fixes David made to the lexer, makes your plugin spew some
errors, I'll submit it as an issue on your github project page also, if you
don't mind :-)

Thanks and yes, I know, there were some incompatible changes. I'm working on integrating the newest version of LuaInspect with the Vim plug-in right now. Because LuaInspect is still a fast moving target and to avoid incompatibilities like you describe I include the LuaInspect version I test with in the ZIP archives on www.vim.org. I'll publish a new release later today.

 - Peter Odding