Peter Odding <peter@peterodding.com> [2010-08-19 12:39:33]:

> Thanks and yes, I know, there were some incompatible changes. I'm
> working on integrating the newest version of LuaInspect with the Vim
> plug-in right now. Because LuaInspect is still a fast moving target and
> to avoid incompatibilities like you describe I include the LuaInspect
> version I test with in the ZIP archives on www.vim.org. I'll publish a
> new release later today.

Ok, I know that using directly your Git version may cause some troubles. I
just wanted to let you know, that's all. Maybe it sound rude or so to you, but
it wasn't meant as I need it fixed ASAP. No, I don't autoload the plugin so I
don't mind if it's not usable. I use it just or testing and playing with
luainspect now.

-- ynezz