"I've had a career full of the likes of you"

"mature judgment does not present itself until around age 25"

" friend of yours. .... because it was a pile of poorly documented and designed code"

What the hell is your problem? Do you even know Nathaniel? Have you seen even a line of his code? Where is this all coming from? On second hand don't answer that, I don't care. This list is for people to help each other enjoy Lua, not to mindlessly bash strangers for no particular reason.

Do you have anything to say related to Lua?

--Patrick