Hello,

A friend of mine has a 13 year old kid who is interested in Robots. I
am wanting to suggest that he learn a programming language (Lua in
particular) and learn a bit about building a computer (as Robots are
specialized computers). As Lua appears to be a language designed for
embedded systems, I was wondering if anyone out there could give me
some links to sites that deal with Robotic projects that are using
Lua, so that I could pass them along to the kid to encourage him to
learn Lua. Also, as a related topic, if there are any projects that
are dealing with AI, that would be great, too. That would be something
else for him down the road.

Thanks,

Mike