Rob Kendrick <rjek <at> rjek.com> writes:

-snip-
> Unfortunately, I've long since forgotten my account details, there's no
> obvious way of obtaining them again, and I seem to recall a bizarre
> prefix or suffix that non-DDs need to add.  Doubly annoying as I still
> get email notifications for threads that as far as I recall I never
> participated in.  So they now just get filtered into the trash and I've
> given up, much like Mike.

fyi The obvious way of obtaining your account details is to put your name into
the search box that's at the top of all the https://alioth.debian.org/ pages.

Even without specifically searching for "People" that finds an item with your
name and account name.

And like all those other login pages we see, the alioth login page has a "Lost
your password?" link which will help you reset your password.