On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 00:46:12 +0000 (UTC)
Isaac Gouy <igouy2@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So you can't find "Lua" on the home page either?

It's more complicated than that, as I am sure you are aware.

> It would be great if you'd give a full description of what it is that
> you are attempting to find, and where you look for it - but this
> isn't the place.
>
> On the Help page - "discussion forum".

Unfortunately, I've long since forgotten my account details, there's no
obvious way of obtaining them again, and I seem to recall a bizarre
prefix or suffix that non-DDs need to add.  Doubly annoying as I still
get email notifications for threads that as far as I recall I never
participated in.  So they now just get filtered into the trash and I've
given up, much like Mike.

B.