thanks again ...

ill consider all this before develop ...
im not sure, but i have post it a long time ago with another
e-mail...on kepler br list.
my first need was develop web pages but i found it very difficult so i
switch to php, where i start to understand it all (socket, request,
server vars ... ) also thanks to firefox (firebug) ... my mom, dad,
girlfried ... :DDD