plugin like lighttpd has, ill atach the "persistence database" and
"off-system library" on server process, so plugin will be a lua
metaclasse that will be loaded into server process...

cgi ... well when i ask on kepler list about it, they said that lua
pages runs under cgi...have u already take a look at server variables
response?

well, i create a "lp" global var that have some methods like
"lp.header( name,value ), lp.cookie( ... ), lp.write( ... ),
lp.vars['??'] lp.req['??']" all pages need a header, cookie, something
to display, server variables and request variables ...