Thanks, Yuri! I would just like to add that adding WSAPI support for
your server is not hard; it is basically the CGI metavariables of
RFC3875. See http://www.lua.inf.puc-rio.br/~mascarenhas/lua-wsapi-httpd.tar.gz,
a toy webserver that uses Copas and an LPEG header parser based on Zed
Shaw's parser for Mongrel, and only runs WSAPI scripts (does not even
serve static files). The whole thing is less then 200 lines of Lua
code.

--
Fabio Mascarenhas