It was thus said that the Great Doug Rogers once stated:
> Sean Conner wrote:
> >   And here about a framework that allows one to write TCP services in Lua:
> > 	http://boston.conman.org/2009/10/21.1
>
> Sean, I like your blog!

  Oh, thank you!

> Have you posted the C source behind your TCP
> server - the code that starts the coroutines and handles the sockets
> (presumably using epoll())?

  No, I haven't---it's a bit rough and there isn't much documentation, but
plenty of example code (and yes, it does use epoll()).  I can put up what I
have if anyone is interested.  One limitiation---it only uses a single
process.  I could use multiple processes (or threads) but that would
complicate the code quite a bit.

  -spc