2009/10/9 Fernando P. García <fernando@develcuy.com>:
> I'm committed to help with the LuaWiki. Please see volunteers list at:
> http://lua-users.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?action=edit&id=NewCommunityInfrastructure
>
> Would like to publish a link or instructions on how to contact the
> Development Team of "New LuaForge", can you provide that information?
>
> If there is another team on charge of new LuaWiki I would like to contact
> them and let know the other volunteers.

Forgive me for saying this, but I can't help but feel that while a lot
of these efforts are good intentioned, they don't take the current
state of the community into consideration in any way.  It's all about
revolutionary change, and I think that's more likely to hurt the
community more than anything.

We have volunteers, that's great, but we don't have any focused group
working on anything.  That's precisely why I've pulled the development
of the snippets site, and now Luaforge offline.  I also happen to
disagree with a number of the "problems" listed on the wiki, but my
time is better spent in other areas.

Those that wish to be involved in the discussion about luaforge can
contact me directly.

- Jim