I'm committed to help with the LuaWiki. Please see volunteers list at: http://lua-users.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?action="">

Would like to publish a link or instructions on how to contact the Development Team of "New LuaForge", can you provide that information?

If there is another team on charge of new LuaWiki I would like to contact them and let know the other volunteers.

Blessings!

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Jim Whitehead II <jnwhiteh@gmail.com> wrote:
2009/10/9 Fernando P. García <fernando@develcuy.com>:
> I really would like to help making this an open process, is there some issue
> queue or similar way to report feedback? can we announce the community: the
> next thing after luaforge is: XXXX "help wanted", "feedback welcome", "yes
> we  can" ?

The plan is to most certainly involve the community and as I said
anyone who wants to contact me for more information is welcome to.
There is now an incredible amount of feedback in this thread which
will help drive the design and development of a tool for the Lua
community.

Announcements (when appropriate) will be sent here, however the
discussion of the design and development are being moved off this list
(partly for the people who frankly don't care, and partly so we can
actually have a focused group of developers that is manageable).

Thanks for all the feedback!

- Jim

--
Fernando P. García, http://www.develcuy.com
Developer - Analista de Sistemas

** Antes de imprimir este mensaje piensa en tu compromiso con el medio ambiente, protegerlo depende de tí.