Very nice.  Congrats on getting it working!

One note, in the future, if you are using a dll and want to know if
the exported symbols are for C or C++, you can use the Dependency
Walker app, which I believe comes with Visual Studio.  It's called
depends.exe and can be found inside your Visual Studio installation.
On my Visual Studio 2005 install, it's in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Visual Studio 8\Common7\Tools\Bin".  This app can open dll files and
list their exported symbols, and whether or not they use C++ symbol
name mangling.

--
David Ludwig
dludwig@pobox.com