There are various MIT/BSD license platform independent sprintf()s around,
I am not fussed about where we start, we just need to get it started.
I see sprinf, str??? functions as fairly straightforward. I think
there is work in
the date/time functions. I think it would be reasonable to initially
do everything
except the io library, this methinks,is not a huge task. Once we have a library,
I am sure that it wll be improved and refined over time.
So, how do we get it started?

David Burgess

--
David Burgess