Hi,

Norman Ramsey wrote:
The recent discussion of embedded platforms got me thinking about Lua
on maemo.  I notice the kepler project released a .deb for maemo,
but it is Lua 5.0.  I would love to see another release for Lua 5.1,
and I would love to see it accessible from garage.maemo.org and not
just buried away on luaforge.

If anybody has any bindings for native apps or for dbus, that would be
just dandy, too.

As Maemo is just yet another Linux you can just build Lua with
make linux with their SDK (arm cross gcc etc.) and you are done, ...

Yours,