Doug Rogers wrote:
> RJP Computing wrote:
>> This is mainly a bug fix release. Please test on non-administrator
>> accounts let me know if there are any issues.
>
> [snip]
> I took a few minutes to tidy up 'luaforwindows.txt'. I've attached my
> modified version of it. Some highlights of changes:
>
> Of course feel free to use or modify as you see fit. I hope this helps
> the effort.

For section 8 of luaforwindows.txt:

    Thanks to Steve Donovan for Lua'izing SciTE editor & and
    getting Lua debugging into SciTE.

IIRC, the bulk of the Lua extension for SciTE was originally done
by Bruce Dodson. It would be better to acknowledge the major
contributor and the original contributor.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)