David Girault <david.girault@dfg.homedns.org> writes:
> Concerning the build system used, what about a change to a more powerful
> system, like CMake or SCons? I've heard of LuaDist that use CMake to
> build/install a complete Lua system.

Ugh.  Even the mere mention of cmake makes me feel kind of ill at this
point...

Please remember that many new build systems annoy the user with extra
new build dependencies (not all do, as some only require tools for the
developer, not the installer).

-Miles

--
Electricity, n. The cause of all natural phenomena not known to be caused by
something else.