Yuri Takhteyev <yuri <at> sims.berkeley.edu> writes:
> In case there is any interest in moving to a wiki written in Lua

I'm looking more into Sputnik and have some potential uses for it, so I can try
it out and then maybe offer some position as to whether it should replace the
wiki on lua-users.org.  The current wiki is simple and largely suitable, though
one comes across some formatting limitations from time-to-time.  There is no
required registration step (for some comments on that topic, see
http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/BuildingCommunitieswithSo.html ).  A more
significant problem on the wiki is more structural than technical: content being
fragmented, stale, or incomplete.  There is a continual need for editorial
review.  That probably applies to Lua modules too, and maybe eventually we will
come to something like cpants.perl.org.