I was wondering if somebody is interested in having
PiL(Programming in Lua) 1st edition in Japanese.
There is a work, about 70% done, but it is not really scheduled
for an editing and publication. Anyway,
reading and proofreading of the text would be appreciated.
Please let me know if somebody could check the contents.
Since the right to copy the text is reserved by
Dr.Roberto Ierusalimschy, I will sent the text by an e-mail.
I am not well informed about publishing, but there are
already translations in other language.
Could someone tell me how should we make a PiL translation
in the other language.

Thank you,
---Yutaka Ueno