> I'm looking more into Sputnik and have some potential uses for it, so I can try
> it out and then maybe offer some position as to whether it should replace the
> wiki on lua-users.org.  The current wiki is simple and largely suitable, though

Needless to say, if there is any particular feature or lack thereof
that would would be a problem, it probably can be fixed easily.  For
example, the requirement to "register" can be removed trivially.
(Note that Sputnik doesn't really require registration in a
conventional sense, since you can register by simply logging in with a
name that hasn't been used.  This was done as a spam-protection
measure and may be unnecessary with the new version that uses hashed
fields.)

- yuri

--
http://www.freewisdom.org/