On 25/07/2007 22:14, Ketmar Dark wrote:
btw, i believe that i've seen such project somewhere... may be even in
this list. but the project was stalled... am i wrong?

Beside the closed source Yindo, there were already discussions in this list about integrating Lua in browsers. Leading nowhere, IIRC, but digging out this (these) thread(s) might show information or point out problems.

FYI, both Java and Flash can communicate with JavaScript. JavaScript has been designed precisely to communicate with Java (see JavaScript: How Did We Get Here? <http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/javascript/2001/04/06/js_history.html>) and I saw somebody use a little Flash file to be able to put data in the clipboard (from JS) in a portable way, without bothering with security issues... (in FF)

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France