btw, why not incorporate luallegro into your engine (and move everthing
not speed-critical to Lua? %-)
Sounds like a great idea! :-D

But, erm, how do I do that? I looked through the LuAllegro source but found nothing resembling a 'register' function to use from C, so I thought of requiring the DLL from within Allegro, but that didn't work...

What's the right way? Thanks! ;-)

Ketmar Dark wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:59:58 -0400