-----Mensagem original-----
De: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] Em nome de Tony Finch
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 25 de julho de 2007 16:14
Para: Lua list
Assunto: Re: Lua in JavaScript

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007, David Given wrote:
> Rob Kendrick wrote:
> [...]
> > There are tricky aspects of cleverer more advanced aspects of each
> > language which are difficult to map onto the other, though.  Syntax is
> > the easy bit.
>
> This is actually something I've been thinking about --- do you have any
> pointers on these issues that I can follow up on?

JavaScript does not index tables in the way that Lua does: the key is
converted to a string before being used. This matters when using tables
or functions as table keys.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
IRISH SEA: SOUTHERLY, BACKING NORTHEASTERLY FOR A TIME, 3 OR 4. SLIGHT OR