On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 09:53:06PM -0300, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> The lua-l archive at MARC allows you to search for Message-IDs.
> For instance, your message is
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?i=20060927003636.GI23390%20()%20zewt%20!%20org

This archive mangles Message-IDs, making them impossible to search for.
That's why Google isn't finding anything, I assume.  (A side-effect
of the dumb address mangling it's doing.  The stuff people do to try to
reduce spam is so much worse than spam itself ...)

> So does the lua-l archive, though you'll have to fill the web form yourself
> and it'll only work tomorrow for your message (when the archive gets refreshed).
> But try any older message.
>
> I'm not sure but perhaps the lua-l archive at lua-users can be set to
> display Message-IDs.

That'd be nice, so it'll be spidered.  I don't want to use a dozen separate
search engines for different things.  If I want to find a Message-ID, I paste
it into Google, which I have on a hotkey.

--
Glenn Maynard