I use the 'To' field to filter Lua list traffic.

Mike

Steve Heller wrote:
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:37:09 +0200, Taco Hoekwater
<taco@elvenkind.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Alex Queiroz wrote:
    I don't want to have to go to a web page and browse 100
subcategories to read what's being discussed about Lua. The mailing
list is perfectly fine.
I definately prefer a mailing list, but I do have a small request:
it would be nice if there was a subject_prefix defined.

I read many mailing lists and receive lots of spam as well,
and separating one from the other is problematic at times. If the
subjects would look like

  Re: [Lua] Why doesn't the lua list get replaced with a forum ?

that would help me a lot.

Same here.

Steve