>         I agree with you except in that last proposal because
> the convention adopted by standard Lua was discussed in this list
> some time ago and it is being used by more than a year with success.

Tomas is right about that. Those paths were lengthly discussed in
this list, and I don't think the technology has changed since then.
I see no reason to restart that discussion.

As this was already discussed (and agreed!) on the list, I wouldn't say
that we need "_one_ standard". I would say that we already have one
standard, and Debian should follow it.

-- Roberto