On Thu, 2006-26-01 at 09:41 -0200, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
A first step is my experimental token filters, about which I talked at
the Lua Workshop 2005. (The code still needs to be updated to Lua 5.1 final.)

Luiz, you may want to take a quick peek at how Gwydion Dylan handles this issue.  It may give you ideas both on how to do it and how not to do it.  (Dylan macros have some ugliness that makes their use Deep Magic for most users.)

http://www.gwydiondylan.org -- last bastion of Dylan in the world, sadly.  :(
http://www.gwydiondylan.org/books/drm/Macros -- everything you never wanted to know about Dylan macros but were forced to find out.  Perhaps useful for syntax ideas?

And if you're a true masochist, you can always look in the OpenDylan or GwydionDylan source for implementation ideas....

--
Michael T. Richter
Email: ttmrichter@gmail.com, mtr1966@hotpop.com