Rici Lake escreveu:

So put down that book on yacc :) and just do it the simple way.

No so fast... What you said is perfect for security and I will include it. Simple and easy :)

But there remains on problem: I want to present users with a more simple syntax for the language. Not only for simplicity but for discipline too. There must be a way to do it.

You sai in another message: "Trust your users. That may be hard, but it's worth it in the long run." Well I don't trust them, it is sad but it is a fact of life: users are dangerous, agressive creatures.

As For sandboxing, I understand that I can apply this principle for the whole screen, am I correct? This way, the whole application will be safer, or if I remove all dangerous functions is enough?

Alain