Hi,

I want to include Lua scripts in screen objects. My concern is that I want to limit accessibility to too many LUA commands, I want to limit the commands that he can use. Something like that:

1) the user inputs the script text in an object editing program. After editing, this program checks the script and if accepatable, stores it in the system database.

2) At runtime, the script is sent to lua unmodified for normal execution.

Step one can also be usefull for small sintax errors...

I searched the list history and found some references to GENTLE but I don't know if it is appropriate. Besides, it has a non comercial licence and I could not find the price of the comercial licence.

thanks for any help,
Alain