Hi,

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> Thanks! We'll have to study this closely and so we'll probably not be
> able to include this already in 5.1; it'll have to wait till 5.2.

It's all there: demand, discussion, docs, patches.
Waiting for 5.2 means waiting another 1-2 years. Sad.

Judging from the questions I received by private mail, the patch
has sparked considerable interest from network developers and game
developers. I realize that some of you are bound by NDAs, but everyone
who wants/needs this patch, please write to the list _now_.

Bye,
     Mike