Hi, I´m new to this list
and I´m quite new to LUA.

I have got the following problem:

I have defined some Functions in my C++ - Application
which can be called out of a LUA-Script.
Most time it works great.

But sometimes my whole Application quits.

I already tried to debug, but in Debug-Mode everything works fine.

At least when I just cut-out or change the position of some lines in my script
my application works again.
This makes no sense, because it already did work well,
why should i change the position of those Calls ?

Do I have some trouble with LUA or with my use of memory ? ;-)

(I use a "Hashtable"-Template in my Application which aquires dynamically memory
when adding a new Item)

Nils