I wasn't planning to go this far on the route, yet. Just to see, which implications the discussion on modules would have for distribution.

But, having said that, I agree with your list below. Note: PocketPC should also be as #1. Incidentially, this is also the way LuaX does.. ;P (well, 1 & 3 anyhow)

-ak