[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Re: package proposal
- From: Asko Kauppi <asko.kauppi@...>
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:49:19 +0300
I wasn't planning to go this far on the route, yet. Just to see, which
implications the discussion on modules would have for distribution.
But, having said that, I agree with your list below. Note: PocketPC
should also be as #1. Incidentially, this is also the way LuaX does..
;P (well, 1 & 3 anyhow)
23.9.2004 kello 03:44, Adrián Pérez kirjoitti:
The only advantage of Windows binaries is that they are compatible
across a plethora of versions of the OS. So I think that the following
options could be possible:
1. If under Win32, grab a binary version of the module.
2. Under Unix, grab a binary version if available.
3. Under Unix, build from sources.
(Note: I think of MacOS X as another Unix flavour).