Next there will be the module distribution question.

That is, what's our CPAN and how modules are packaged, tied together etc.

In this, I believe, having all in one file would be a relief. Then it can be a simple drag and drop. Another interesting thing would be for the modules to be unzipped (or whatever) at runtime, but that's possibly DOA?

Otherwise, the wrapper should make sure it's tied together with the same version of the binary.. You get the idea..

-ak

ps. the '|' came from Wim Couwenberg, not Roberto. :)