On 03.09.09 José dos Santos Machado pressed the following keys:

> Bernoit has just sent me the code he started, and I've already got a
> project on the SourceForge.Net about Lua5 X PalmOS.
>
> I intend to put the code there ASAP (tonight at home), but I'm a little bit
> newbie there (sf.net).

Are you interested in "lua5" Creator ID? I registered it with palm
developer program some time ago, for the purpose of creating open source
lua5 implementation for Palm OS, but for lack of time never went out of
planning stage.

So you can use it if you want it.

> So, if someone wants to join the program, and knows Lua5 source code well,
> please be welcome ! :)

I certainly will ;)

Robert

--
Robert R. Wal               Bastard Operator From 149.156.96.35
mail/jabber/wpkontakt/msn: rrw@hell.pl gg: 2785415 icq: 8853661