----- Original Message -----
> Do any of you object to this move?

I understand you concerns, but I do not think that Yahoo is the correct
"independant" place to the ownership of the list. I would suggest that this
should be handled by the Lua world.

How about giving the current list server program to the people on the list,
somebody will properly be willing to host the list ?

Or, simple "outsource" the operation of the current solution to somebody on
the list ?

My reservation about Yahoo has to do with the way that ezboard (a popular
bulletin board system) has been progressing, I do not want the Lua list to
plastered with commercials or maybe a banner/popup loaded web interface.

/Erik