On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 04:59:03PM -0300, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

> This message is just to let you know our plans regarding lua-l.
> Do any of you object to this move?

Unfortunately a move to a pure yahoo groups based operation would
exclude some of us (including myself) since the yahoo site does not
support netscape properly.

I have tried many times to register on yahoo groups because a friend
of mine runs a group there.

Would it not be possible to run a majordomo based list or similar?

If need be, I can offer the services of my colocated box to run the
list, although I'd not want to store the archives unless necessary.

Daniel

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited