[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Lua for mobile development
- From: Jose <jmalv04@...>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 17:40:59 +0200
Can anybody share some insights on which tools to use for mobile
development (Android and/or iOS):
1) Corona (closed-source) seems popular (+plus Roberto just joined as advisor)
2) Moai (open-source) has been suggested on another thread
3) AndroLua - not widely used (discussed in a separate thread)
4) Any other Lua-based tookits that you would recommend ?
Can Lua also be used with the HTML5-based toolkits (e.g. Phonegap, ...)
Any insights welcome.