> The lua-users.org content needs to become a proper HTTPS site with no inept-$

(In passing, why am I not surprised to find this coming from someone
who writes paragraph-length lines?)

If you insist on using software that warns about non-problems, that's
on you.  (And if you insist on considering HTTP support a problem, that
too is on you.)

I am aware I am likely a lone voice in the wilderness in this regard,
but, to whoever would be making the choice, please don't break HTTP
access.  It is refreshing to find webpages that haven't joined the
stampede of attempting to ram HTTPS down all visiters' throats.

I have nothing against adding HTTPS support.  I have much against
dropping the serving of content over HTTP.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse@rodents-montreal.org