On Thu, Aug 17, 2023, 09:26 Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
Pepperfish has hosted Lua.org since 2004 and the lua-l mailing list
since 2010. It has also hosted lua-users.org since 2005.

After such a long time of providing unfailing, kind, generous,
flexible, and efficient support to key internet presence for the Lua
community, Pepperfish is closing down at the end of this year. We are
*very* grateful to Pepperfish for their support.

We are now looking for concrete suggestions on how and where to host
lua.org, lua-l, and lua-users.org reliably.
--lhf

What type of arrangement are you looking for? Are you seeking free/donated services, willing to pay market price, or somewhere in between? Knowing that would help identify possible options.