BTW, Alek, I couldn't find on your syslinux site any description of what syslinux is and does. In the process of developing my page, I've discovered that developers often neglect to include this information on their website. You'll lose a lot of site visitors' attention if you force them to read files to find out what your program does. Including the information should also help you get more site visits via search engine traffic.

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National Security Agency neither confirms nor denies that it intercepted this message.]
                                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯