On the Where Lua Is Used page, I've got some language I borrowed from somewhere:

"What do Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, Angry Birds, Apache HTTP Server,
Apache Traffic Server, the Firefox web browser, MediaWiki, and World
of Warcraft all have in common? They are all extensible using the
cross-platform Lua programming language ..."
<https://sites.google.com/site/marbux/home/where-lua-is-used>.

My current question is about the Firefox support. Is there anything
more recent than Moonshine? It's last code commitment was in 2015.
<https://github.com/stpettersens/mshine>

Best regards,

Paul (who is doing some work on the Where Lua Is Used page again, finally.)
--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]