Andrea:

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 4:14 PM Andrea <andrea.l.vitali@gmail.com> wrote:
> I did not want to suggest that Lua should be modified in any way - especially to become what it is not (a language to write operating systems). Lua beautifully fullfills its design goals (simplicity and flexibility the top two).

Feel free to suggest them, I'm not developing it. My comments where
because your comments about embedded systems where a filename in a
error message may mke it too long, or the problemas with potential
hash table attacks, lead tme to think you were trying to use it in
some places where some of lua features/sessgign choices seem to be a
bad fit.

Francisco Olarte.