On 21/04/2020 22:16, Daniel Silverstone wrote:
On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 19:18:59 +0200, Lorenzo Donati wrote:
It seems I can't log-in any longer.

Since others will likely encounter this too, I'll respond on-list.

I admit it's been ages since I tried, so I can't say it depends on the
migration, but I used to log-in via the page at:

http://vlists.pepperfish.net/cgi-bin/mailman/options/lua-l-lists.lua.org/MY
MAIL ADDRESS HERE

This is definitely no longer going to work.

Now that link is dead, and when I try to log-in via the new landing page it
doesn't accept my credentials.
I also tried to reset my password, but the system answers my mail address is
unknown.

You need to *register* a user with the same email address you are on the list with,
and when you do that, it'll join up the dots for you.  That's the subtlety which may
catch people out.

So hit the 'sign up' link instead of 'log in' :D

D.

Thank you for the prompt reply.

And sorry for missing your "(off-list)" hint.
At least it turned out to be useful for the whole community, and not to be random noise, at least I hope :-D

Lorenzo